Transportation of dangerous goods requires a special approach, because violation of the transportation (storage) rules of such class of goods can not only cause damage to the vehicle and the environment, but also cause injury, poisoning and even death of people and animals.
One of the features of the international transportation of dangerous goods is that the transportation rules are quite complex, they include many agreements and conventions. The sender may not even suspect that his cargo is classified as “dangerous”. However, you do not need to study in detail the European and international legislation and investigate what exactly is included into the category “ADR cargo” – you just need to contact Delex Logistics, and then everything will be done impeccably and safely.
A full range of services for the transportation of dangerous goods includes:
- International transportation of goods “door to door”
- Selection of the optimal route and rolling stock
- Analysis of MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet)
- Customs clearance services
- Assistance in preparing the necessary documents, certificates, MSDS for the legitimate transportation of dangerous goods
In order to check the possibility of sending the dangerous goods, please send us a request to E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone +372 504 3425.